We are hiring!
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant for our office location in Thessaloniki, Greece, VIO AG Pharmaceuticals S.A.
You will work closely with the Marketing & Communication Manager to assist, implement and execute the company marketing and communication strategy in an effort to gain company visibility, expand its outreach and maximize market penetration.
- Maintain and update the company website and Social Media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Blog)
- Spot trends and other ways for the company to use social media; suggest and implement new ideas such as paid advertising.
- Implement and execute campaigns across platforms
- Design, develop and disseminate corporate digital and printed publications and promotional material (e.g. product flyers); liaise with external suppliers
- Prepare and send quarterly newsletters
- Support the organization and logistical preparation of the company participation in international exhibitions; deliver communication activities before, during and after the events
- Carry-out research of targeted media outlets and media outreach activities
- Provide general support as required to ongoing marketing and communication activities and office management
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in communication, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in web and social media management and/or marketing, branding, advertising, audience and publications development required
- Strong technical skills (Drupal, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, MailChimp, Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must (C2 Level)
- Genuine interest or proved experience in science, technology, research and innovation
- Experience in working with international audiences
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Good planning and organization skills
Full-time, based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Expected starting date:
As soon as possible.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and cover letter in English (1 page max.), explaining why you would like to work with us and what you can bring to this position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 22 November 2019.
Due to the volume of applications expected, we are unable to provide feedback on all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.